REALM OF CHAOS: WRATH & RAPTURE (ENG)
Wrath and Rapture, Rage and Pain, Violence and Grace. All of this and more can be found in the Realms of Chaos: Wrath and Rapture. This incredible set unleashes the uncontrolled fury of the Blood God, Khorne, and the seductive temptation of the Prince of Pleasure, Slaanesh. Not only do you get a host of daemonic minions that serve these rival Chaos Gods, but there are no less than three booklets that introduce new background and rules for both Warhammer Age of Sigmar and Warhammer 40,000! Here’s what you'll find in the set:
- 38 Citadel Miniatures, including the following:
Daemons of Khorne
1x Karanak, the Hound of Khorne
5x Flesh Hounds
Daemons of Slaanesh
1x Infernal Enrapturess
3x Fiends of Slaanesh
5x Seekers of Slaanesh
- A 24-page Wrath and Rapture booklet, describing the endless and ever-shifting dimension utterly devoid of reason and logic that is the Realm of Chaos (if such a thing is even possible). The concept of the Great Game played (and fought) between the Dark Gods is introduced, in which Khorne and Slaanesh are two of the fiercest rivals. There is an entire section of the nature of daemonic names, and there are also three tables of such names for you to generate for your Daemons.
- A 24-page Denizens of the Warp booklet, which introduces tales of murderous conflicts fought between the daemonic legions of Khorne and Slaanesh in the 41st Millennium. Also included are three Echoes of War missions and a campaign to help you refight these battles, as well as Stratagems and a full set of datasheets for the models included in the box.
- A 24-page Bane of the Mortal Realms booklet, describing an exciting storyline that led to bitter war between the rival Chaos powers and providing a trio of battleplans to refight them. It also includes full sets of warscrolls for all of the Khornate and Slaaneshi miniatures in the box, as well as their allegiance abilities and warscrolls, and two warscroll battalions.
- A double-sided token sheet containing two 9" range rulers, a Prey of the Blood God marker (used to identify Karanak's prey), Khornate and Slaaneshi wound markers, and six numbered objective markers.
Here are eight reasons* that Wrath and Rapture should be right at the top of your Christmas wish list:
- Same Faction: All of the Daemons in Wrath and Rapture can be combined into a single army.
- One Box, Two Games: The Daemons in Wrath and Rapture can be used in both Warhammer Age of Sigmar and Warhammer 40,000.
- Blood for the Blood God!: The set is a great start to a Daemons of Khorne army. You can even swap your set’s Slaanesh units with a friend’s Khorne units to double up!
- The Path of Excess: The set is also a great start to a Daemons of Slaanesh army. You can even swap your set’s Khorne units with a friend’s Slaanesh units to double up!
- Play Two Narrative Campaigns: You can play through a 3-part campaign for both Warhammer Age of Sigmar and Warhammer 40,000 with your friends.
- Four New Units: The box contains a new Herald of Slaanesh and three other units exclusive to this battlebox at launch.
- Daemonic Allies: Wrath and Rapture’s daemonic units make great allies for Chaos Space Marines or the armies of the Dark Gods in Warhammer Age of Sigmar.
- Name Your Daemons: Use the daemonic name generators in the set’s Realm of Chaos booklet to add character to your infernal host.
If you’re suitably excited about getting your hands on a battlebox or two, you don’t have long to wait – Realm of Chaos: Wrath and Rapture is up for pre-order tomorrow! If you’re looking to bulk out one or both of the forces in the box, you can also pick up the Start Collecting! Daemons of Khorne and Start Collecting! Daemons of Slaanesh sets. If you’re after a combined force that represents all four of the Chaos powers, you can grab the Start Collecting! Daemons of Tzeentch and Start Collecting! Daemons of Nurgle sets.
* We only chose eight reasons to appease Khorne – after all, we don’t want to make him (even more) angry…
Warning! These models are not a toy. Assembly and painting required. Adhesives and paints need to be purchased separately, they are not included.
Haven't found a product?
Do you want to ask about something?
Write to us! :)